The creators and members of Local Growers Connection values each and everyone’s right to intellectual property, and we expect no less from everyone using the Website. It is the policy of Local Growers Connection to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement, in compliance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act and other applicable laws.
This page describes how to serve a Notice of Infringing Material and what to do if any materials placed on the Website becomes the subject of such notice. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and you find any work on the Website that violates the law in any given way, you may submit a notice pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent the following information in writing:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that copyrighted work, and URLs or similar information sufficient to permit us to locate that material on our websites and services;
- Information to permit Local Growers Connection agent to contact you: your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Our immediate response to these notices may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers.
Please be advised that you may be liable for damages if you materially misrepresent that a post, product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
Send all notifications to: