Warning: This will make you rethink everything in life…Your every day objects are showing to have more germs on them than your toilet. Here is the list from top to bottom.
1. 70% of ice served at restaurants tested dirtier than toilet water.
2. Most refrigerators test positive for E.Coli.
3. Keyboards can be up to 200 times dirtier than your toilet seat.
4. Cell phones average 10 times more bacteria than a toilet.
5. Restaurant menus have 100 times more bacteria than a toilet.
6. Carpets are 4,000 times dirtier than a toilet.
7. Reusable shopping bags contain more fecal matter than your underwear.
8. The TV remote is the dirtiest thing you own.
9. Your work desk is 400 times dirtier than a toilet.
10. After ten years your mattress will double in weight from dead skin cells and dust mite poop.
11. Bank notes have 200,000 bacteria.
12. A girl’s handbag is a bacteria zone after holding your cell phone and other crazy dirty items.