Recent studies have shown Curcumin, a compound found in turmeric, has some truly amazing health benefits if it’s used regularly. From everyday pain and tightness experienced all the way down to eliminating the use of other harder drugs.
Curcumin is a herb, so it’s natural and more healthy for everyday use than other drugs and medications would be on our bodies. Many people don’t know all of the benefits that Curcumin can provide. Admittedly, I didn’t know there were this many benefits myself, until I looked it up myself. This can truly be a game changer for many common health related issues.
To highlight just a few of the things this herb can do, we’ll dive into some details:
Depression – Because Curcumin increases levels of Dopamine, it’s been proven to help ease the symptoms a person experiences because of depression. This is extremely helpful for those that have turned to harder drugs to help with their mental illnesses, and is a completely healthy alternative.
Alzheimer’s Disease – Curcumin has been shown to reduce many of the factors that ultimately lead to Alzheimer’s disease, as well as it’s symptoms. I’ve personally gone through seeing loved ones around me who were impacted by this disease. It’s truly sad to go through, and I can’t even imagine how scary it can be for the person who’s actually suffering the disease itself.
Numerous scientific studies have proven that this herb is very powerful. Here are the health benefits you’ll experience if you use it every day.
1. Detoxify the liver: Turmeric can prevent fatty liver disease since removes toxins and cholesterol from the liver.
2. Lower risk of Alzheimer’s: Research shows that curcumin can reduce risk of Alzheimer’s and its symptoms.
3. Relieve pain: Studies show that curcumin is a better pain reliever than prescription drugs.
4. Treat depression: It can fight depression since it increases dopamine and serotonin levels in the body.
5. Strengthen immune system: Research shows that turmeric can improve overall health and boost resistance to viruses.
6. Reduce chemotherapy side effects: Curcumin can help reduce the side effects of chemotherapy drugs.
7. Prevent skin damage: Curcumin can help you look younger since it reduces inflammation and prevents skin infections.
8. Treat respiratory infections: This herb can reduce asthma and bronchitis symptoms. And prevent other respiratory infections.
9. Prevent sclerosis: Research shows that some of the elements in turmeric have neuroprotective effects.
10. Reduce inflammation: Curcumin has very strong anti-inflammatory properties.
11. Maintain healthy weight: This herb can promote weight loss since it hinders growth of fat tissues, research shows.
12. Better absorption of nutrients: Curcumin enhances absorption of vitamins and minerals.
13. Lower cholesterol levels: Curcumin has been found to reduce bad cholesterol in the body.
14. Eliminate indigestion: Drinking turmeric tea promotes release of digestive fluids and treats indigestions.
15. Purify the blood: Helps in the formation of new blood tissues and removes stagnant blood.
16. Fight cancer: It has been found to prevent and fight different types of cancer.
17. Improve vision: Research shows it can prevent eye diseases that cause blindness.
18. Improve circulation: Taking curcumin supplement every day can improve circulation and consequently improve cardiovascular health.
19. Regulate insulin levels: This herb can improve insulin sensitivity and ultimately prevent diabetes.
20. Better bone health: Curcumin has been found to make bones stronger and reduce risk of fractures.
21. Improve quality of sleep
22. Treat yeast infections and candida
23. Reduce cramps during menstruation
24. Reduce bleeding
25. Lower risk of heart attacks and strokes
26. Treat sore throats
27. Reduce allergies
28. Keep glands healthy
29. Treat colds and flu
30. Fight hepatitis
31. Combat and prevent HIV
32. Boost reproductive health
33. Kill herpes virus
34. Eliminate constipation and gas
35. Lower risk of Parkinson’s disease